Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp. Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods. Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions. Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability. Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities. Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints. Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Science and proved experience in the relevant domain.
- Knowledge in end-to-end product manufacturing development process and ability to work with validation, yield, process and test program teams to solve various product issues.
- Knowledge of IO protocols, DFT architectures, and design specs.
- Knowledge in industrial standards and practices of DFT and design validation including ATPG, JTAG, functional validation and RTL simulation debug tools.
- Self-driven and strong team player Advantage
- Experience in programming/scripting languages as: Python, Perl, C++, Verilog
- Data mining background and experience in using SQL or JMP or other industry statistics tools
- Background in Automated Test Equipment and Testing Methodologies
- Experience in building project plans and interfacing with external product stakeholders