As a QA Engineer in Enquero’s Digital Engineering unit, you will be part of a fast-paced team testing the solutions for some of our Fortune 500 customers. You will leverage your formal education in the relevant field and your professional experience to apply professional concepts to work on targeted problems and tasks. You will follow standard practices and procedures applicable in your area of work to complete your task/deliverable with high quality under limited supervision.
Your passion for learning, implementing and the ability to ask the right questions, apply analytical skills, problem solving skills, technical skills and reliably complete deliverables with high quality is of utmost importance. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position where you get better at your trait.
Software Testing: Validating API interfaces, complex functionalities using Automation tools like Selenium with Java and with specific focus on back end components.
Follow Agile methodologies: Understanding user stories tied to the backlog item/s at hand and asking for clarifications to ensure that the test cases covers all the functionalities in the system.
Follow standard practices:
- Smoke test: To ensure that all critical functionalities are working correctly or not.
- System Test: Validating the software system as per the requirements specifications
- Regression test: Verifying that the bugs are fixed, and the newly added features have not created any problem in the previous working version of the software.
- E2E Testing: Validating the software system as well as interconnected sub-systems. The main emphasis is on verifying the complete end-to-end process flow.
Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meetups / conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects etc.
- Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Skilled in Functional Testing, Data base Testing.
- Experience of testing large data warehouse, developing automated test frameworks, defining test strategy, writing comprehensive test cases and analyze results using SQL.
- Good understanding of functional and regression testing in the context of database testing
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to transform data into actionable insights, identify patterns, trends, relationships and clusters in the data.
- Strong in understanding the DB Stored procedures.
- Should be able to write complex queries
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with global business and technical teams
- Self-starter and quick-learner.
- Understand the reference and master data, data architecture, data methodology and processes, and a broad range of applications that collect and consume data.
- Analyze test results and drive resolution of issues.
- Develop metrics and solutions to monitor and improve data quality and processes at a scale
- Master’s degree – Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good working experience in ERP / Ecommerce domains.
- Decent knowledge on API webservices functional, non functional, Big data, Tableau and Automation Testing.
- Core experience inAPI, RAML and their implementations ,Decent experience in managing the team and work.
- Expertat writing functional test cases and executing the same.
- Certified in at least one track of Agilecertification, SQL certifications
Location: Bengaluru and Hyderabad