The team is responsible for the verification of next generation Integrated High Speed RF Transceiver SoC Products. These products comprises of high performance Transceivers containing Integrated RF Signal chain components with high degree of digital integration. The team handles verification of the products which include digital signal processing datapaths, high speed interfaces, embedded microprocessor systems and DFE functions that go into these products.
As an experienced Senior engineer in this group, candidate will work with the latest verification methodologies on designs ranging from individual blocks to chiplevel and system level verification for these SoCs at application level.
- Verification of complex designs and subsytems using the most leading edge methodologies.
- Influence the decisions on methodolgies to be adopted for the verification.
- Architect the testbench and develop in UVM and Formal based verification approaches.
- Integrate the block testbench at chiplevel UVM environment and verify integration.
- Define testplan, tests and verification methodology for block / chiplevel verification.
- Work with design team in generating test-plans and closure of code and functional coverage.
- Continuous interaction with analog co-sim and firmware team in enabling toplevel chip verification aspects.
- Support post-silicon verification activities of the products working with design, product evaluation and applications engineering team
- BTech/MTech degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer science from reputed institutes
- 3 – 8 years of experience in design verification with UVM and constrained random, coverage based verification approaches.
- Adaptability to learn end application/systems and map into smart verification test plan at system level
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Assertion based formal verification will be a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Company: Analog Devices