Auxo Labs is a venture capital-funded company founded in 2014 with innovation and a keen desire to provide flawless customer-centric service as our primary inspiration. Developing cutting-edge software products is our forte, which is adequately complemented by meticulous research that enables us to incorporate the latest in technology into our products. Our product offerings primarily serve our US & UK clientele, and we look forward to spread our wings further for a global presence.
We are looking out for an IoT System Design Engineer.
- 1 – 5 years of experience in system design and building IoT systems in resource and power constrained environments.
- Sound experience of developing firmware on ARM Cortex, PIC, MSP430, AVR, DSP, or other embedded platforms for 16/32-bit microcontrollers.
- Excellent programming skills in one or more of the following: C/C++/JAVA/Python with a proven capability of delivering high-quality code.
- Development on Linux Platform/RTOS with an emphasis on multi-threading, and firmware debugging is plus.
- Experience with mesh network or sensor network and communication over Ethernet, Modbus, Serial line, RS-485 etc is important.
- Knowledge of communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, RS485/Modbus.
- Familiar with the use of embedded toolchains, ICE/JTAG debuggers, etc.
- Background in Systems Programming, Operating Systems, IoT Protocols MQTT, CoAP. Good understanding of multiple IoT platform components is essential.
- Solid working knowledge using IoT hardware platforms, communication boards, edge devices and gateways.
- Hands-on in internet protocols and software development using protocols including LoRA, Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee, NB-IoT, M2M,6LoWPAN, Ethernet etc.
- Hands-on experience in open source hardware like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32 is must. Experience in Beagle Bone and nvidia Jetson TX2/Nano is plus.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Platforms like AWS, Google Cloud Platforms, Azure, Firebase.
- Passion, Empathy, Focus & Going that Extra Mile to achieve outstanding & Definitive Outcomes is a must at Auxo.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create POC, prototype and MVP design, build and field-testing for growth and innovation by designing IoT systems starting at the individual device through connectivity, data collection and storage, cloud, middleware, and APIs.
- Develop, deploy, and extend IoT solutions that involve both hardware and software.
- Solutioning IoT systems to create real time IoT data to integrate with AI and Immersive reality systems.
- Provide solutions combining multiple technologies around C/C++, Python, Java, Embedded & Web Technologies.
- Hands on development of software modules to design and implement Auxo’s Digital utilities vision and drive the engineering architecture, concepts, and design choices.
- Provide technology solutions and guidance to the build digital platforms and create use cases for Power, Water, Gas, Renewables, Smart office and Smart Kitchen.
- Collaborate on concepts, technology experience, and implementations with technology partners and customers.
Company: Auxo Technology Labs