C++/Embarcadero C++ Builder developer.
What You will Be Doing
- Serves as the technical expert in C++/Embarcadero C++ builder application development process
- Has end-user interaction experience for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs, and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance, and production support activities.
- Work with team to develop/design and support the warehouse application solutions.
- Collaborate with teams to discuss. Analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Experienced in reviews of the technical documents for completeness, correctness, and accuracy.
- Preparing test cases and project documentation.
- Collaborate with global teams for code deployments.
What We Are Looking For
- Has experience in writing code using C++.
- Strong knowledge of OPOPS concepts.
- Experience in application development with Embarcadero C++ Builder is an added advantage
- Hands on experience in PLSQL/SQL
- Should be familiar with Agile development methodology.
- Hands on experience with version control system, preferable BitBucket
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Works with minimal guidance
Company: Arrow Electronics