Component Engineer – Lift Control Electrification (LCE)
- Supporting for technology development in LCE and / or LCE component projects
- Manage design tasks such as mechanical design, electronics design, quality improvements, cost down activities
- Plan, execute, analyze and document testing and verification of LCE and / or LCE components.
- Give technical support to other KONE organizations on LCE
- In depth knowledge in LCE Electrification and Platform level working experience is a must.
- Deep technical knowledge about drive, control system, Electrification
- Exposure to International Standards like EN, IEC etc. related to Electrical components is needed.
- CR Process and Quality & Corrective action Process Knowledge required
- Experience in Electrical design – Selection of electrical components, Cirucit design & Optimization
- Hands on experience in Product change management is preferred
- Experienced in any E-CAD, Autocad. E-Plan experience adds advantage
- VariPDM and SAP knowledge is needed
- B.E (EEE) & Mtech (Power Electronics)
- 2+ Years