Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
You will be in charge of test execution, hands on validation and certification of software readiness.
What will your job look like?
- You will execute test procedures and/or scripts either manually or using automated tools.
- You will track and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze report discrepancies to determine the root cause and evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. You will identify issues, propose system improvements and perform repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate in and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
All you need is…
- 1-3 years of experience in IT industries.
- Must be engineer with degree in Computer Science / Electronics & communication / Electrical Engineering / Information Technology
- In depth understanding of Data warehousing, Informatica, IBM Tivoli work scheduler, Teradata
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL and Unix
- Must have Working knowledge on QC/Rally tool
- Should have working knowledge on test plan and test strategy
- Report knowledge (Cognos, Business Object, MicroStrategy) will be added advantage
Theoretical/Practical knowledge of ETL tools like Informatica/DataStage will be added advantage Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects.
Why you will love this job
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry’s most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of emplo