A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do
- Android native Framework and Native development and customizations, In-vehicle/automotive Infotainment Platforms
- Must have worked on Android framework customization extensively in websockets,AM/FM
- Android experience and Voice recognition & Text to speech engine knowledge is highly preferred.
- In-Vehicle Infotainment, Vehicle networking & On-board diagnostics (OBD)
- Android experience in Integration of Navigation engines such as Telnav,Tomtom etc sdk’s highly preferred.
- experience Binder framework and networking framework
- Excellent in C++, design patterns, Android SDK, Android NDK, Java is added advantage
- Experience on Android HIDL interfaces implementation and customizations
- Android CTS and VTS debugging and issue fixing
- Interface with Various Domains within Android Product Line to achieve Stability metrics.
What You Need
- 3-5 years of experience on embedded systems, with focus on Android Framework and Native development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Understanding of Android Boot Sequence and various Framework module architecture.
- Proficient in Android System concepts.
- Should have experience on Android development and debugging robust systems
- Proficient in multi threaded programming and middleware solution development on Android environment. Strong in fundamentals of IPC and OS concepts.
- Good experience in Android internals (Android O and P expertise preferred)
- System level debugging