- Expertise in C Programming
- Experience with device driver development on commonly used ST, PIC and Atmel for 8/16/32 bit controllers
- Proficient in handling controller/processor peripherals like I2C, SPI, RS232, UART, USB, CAN, LIN, ADC, PWM, Timers.
- Expertise in usage of compilers and debuggers
- Experience in usage of Diagnostic protocols like UDS,KWP,K- Line. Scheduler Implementation using timers.
- Good understanding of hardware schematics.
- Understanding of DFMEA , SFMEA will be an added advantage
- Expertise in using laboratory equipment such as scopes, digital multi meters, reading of traces data from logic analyzer
- Experience in working with global teams and willing to travel to other Methode locations as per the project requirement.
Company: Methode Electronics