About the Position
This role is a smoke jumper who goes distances to make sure customers are wildly successful. A person who communicates with customers, understand their questions as well as solves complex technical issues. In this role, you will quickly become the subject matter expert in Enterprise Wireless and Wired Networks and Location Technologies. Depending on bandwidth, the ideal candidate may be asked to execute feature testing, which allows her/him to grow in multiple engineering aspects.
- Triage and Resolve Customer Support Escalations from multiple inbound channels
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Provide technical updates to the team
- This position will have to work in night shifts.
- • BA/BS/MS in EECS or related discipline.
- • Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with difficult customer situations.
- • Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- • Ability to quickly and accurately assess the technical aspects of a problem
- • In-depth Networking knowledge
- • Experience level: 2~4 years
- Understand how various WiFi features work and be able to recognize when it isn’t working as expected.
- Analyze logs and pinpoint root causes.
- File Jira tickets on failed test cases and bugs found.
- Work with developers and drive solutions.
Company: Juniper Networks